Kami Karimloo, B.Sc, RHi, CHi, ACI
Registered Home Inspector
A Home Inspection is a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a building at the time of the review. If you are thinking of buying a home, condominium, mobile home, or a multi-family unit, it is imperative that you have it thoroughly inspected before the final purchase by an experienced and impartial home inspector.
NEWLY BUILT HOME INSPECTION
Full Inspections Include:
- Roof, vents, flashings, and trim
- Gutters and downspouts
- Skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings
- Eaves, soffit and facia
- Grading and drainage
- Basement, foundation and crawlspace
- Water penetration and foundation movement
- Heating systems
- Cooling systems
- Main water shut off valves
- Water heating system
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Main disconnect and service amperage
- Electrical panels, breakers and fuses
- Grounding and bonding
- GFCI’s and AFCI’s
- Fireplace damper door and hearth
- Insulation and ventilation
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers
- And much more.
We understand the importance of service and time.
We are comitted to ensuring that our clients recieve their requested information in the fastest time available.
Residental, Commercial, Industrial.